We are expanding our development team in order to complete two upcoming F2P titles for mobile platforms. Candidates should have an interest in social, casual and mobile games.
- Highly organized, self-motivated, with strong problem solving, troubleshooting, and analytical skills;
- Intimate knowledge of Unity3D;
- Highly competent in C#: should understand coroutines, events, delegates, singletons, etc.;
- Experience in game programming concepts: 3D math, colliders, physics, character controllers, GUI, cameras;
- Experience with some popular Unity3D packages: NGUI, Playmaker, FingerGestures, AStar (path planning), Vectrosity;
- Can self-manage, work in an agile environment (e.g., SCRUM), and track progress;
- Familiarity with version control (Git).
Other relevant skills (not required, but nice to have):
- Design experience (e.g., Photoshop, 3DSMax, Maya, etc.);
- Experience writing shaders;
- Animation (Mecanim, animation controllers, rigging and retargeting);
- Experience developing cloud-hosted applications, working with web APIs, networking, parsing JSON, data persistence, and database/CMS interaction;
- Mobile app development (iOS/Android): XCode, C++, NDK, Obj-C;
- Bilingual (English/French).
Is this you? Get in touch! Send over an email with your CV to email@example.com.