We are currently expanding our team in order to complete two upcoming F2P titles for mobile platforms. Candidates should have an interest in social, casual and mobile games. However, we are a small “indie” studio and ultimately seek passionate and motivated new team members that will grow with the studio and help to create amazing new products in the future. Feel free to come with your own ideas and help steer this studio towards success.
- Highly organized, self-motivated, with strong problem solving, troubleshooting, and analytical skills;
- Intimate knowledge of Unity3D;
- Highly competent in C#: should understand coroutines, events, delegates, singletons, etc.;
- Experience in game programming concepts: 3D math, colliders, physics, character controllers, GUI, cameras;
- Experience with some popular Unity3D packages: NGUI, Playmaker, FingerGestures, AStar (path planning), Vectrosity;
- Can self-manage, work in an agile environment (e.g., SCRUM), and track progress;
- Familiarity with version control (Git).
Other nice-to-have skills:
- Design experience (e.g., Photoshop, 3DSMax, Maya, etc.);
- Experience writing shaders;
- Animation (Mecanim, animation controllers, rigging and retargeting);
- Experience developing cloud-based applications, working with web APIs, networking, parsing JSON, data persistence, and database/CMS interaction;
- Mobile app development (iOS/Android): XCode, C++, NDK, Obj-C;
- Bilingual (English/French).
- Montreal, Canada
- Looking for full-time candidates who can work on site
- Remote working is NOT possible for this position
- Salary according to experience
- Revenue sharing and equity compensation also available
Is this you? Get in touch! Send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .